Bold labels are required.
Delivering Practical Solutions to Your Legal Challenges
Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, is a boutique law firm grounded in the principle that "the client's needs and desires are paramount." At Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, we offer a unique combination of personal experience, customer service and the art of negotiation, in order to achieve a successful outcome in your matter.
Our firm is successful in handling standard to complex legal matters including Litigation, Divorce, Family law, Immigration, Probate, Wills and Trusts, Criminal Law and Trial Litigation and Litigation.
Our firm's Divorce lawyers, Family law attorneys, Immigration lawyers, Deportation lawyers, Trial Litigation and Litigation attorneys, Business and Commercial law attorneys, Criminal Defense attorneys, Estate Planning lawyers, Wills and Trusts lawyers and Litigation attorneys know the law, we know how to argue the law, and "we think outside the box."
Rather than being a firm attempting to be everything to everyone, Goldstein & Scopellite, PC focuses our efforts and our representation to eight practice areas of the law and our lawyers have persevered to master those legal issues.
As a boutique law firm, our attorneys have the time to listen to our clients needs and respond, either by acting to preserve your rights or to make you position known against the opposing party. Our firm offers our clients a high level of experience in each of our practice areas of law. Please visit our website information pages provided to view in more detail our practice areas of law, which include:
- Family law
- Trial Litigation and Litigation
- Business and Commercial law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
Experienced Attorneys Committed to Your Success
At Goldstein & Scopellite, PC we are committed to providing our clients with quality legal representation, while at the same time, being able to accomplish a positive resolution to their matters. Our attorneys have the reputation and experience which can be compared to those commanded by large firms and our track record is tough to match, including our attorneys being listed in D Magazine and Super Lawyers.com. In addition to this, our firm adds the following expertise to each of our areas of law:
- Our founding attorneys, Sheldon Goldstein and Michelle Scopellite, each came from diverse backgrounds that give them a unique outlook on the law.
- Our founding attorneys were, and still are, successful business owners whose life's experiences include technical and sales and marketing knowledge, and this knowledge helps them provide services to their client's that other attorneys who only practice law can't provide. From their diverse backgrounds they are able to issue spot and understand how to accomplish the goals that will make you successful.
- Each of the attorneys at Goldstein & Scopellite, PC are highly trained and skilled litigators. In fact, our founding attorneys, Sheldon Goldstein and Michelle Scopellite, are trained and certified mediators.
- Our attorneys use this experience to the advantage of our clients in Family law, Divorce, Immigration, Trial Litigation and Litigation, Probate law, Business and Commercial law, criminal matters and civil disputes.
- Our Of-Counsel attorney, Joel Mitchell, has a proven track record. He has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas for more than 40 years and he has during that time, been Board Certified in five areas of the law;
- Our Associate attorney, Teresa G. Sanchez, who began her career as an Assistant District Attorney in Dallas County, gained valuable litigation experience while practicing family law in Collin County and Dallas County for the past 20 years and she now uses this experience in helping to represent our firm's clients in complex questions of law and research.
- By choosing our firm to represent you, you will have dedicated attorneys who will work closely with you to achieve your goals. Goldstein & Scopellite, PC will provide you with the personal service and responsiveness that you require. We have the Divorce attorneys, Family law lawyers, Immigration attorneys, Deportation attorneys, Trial Litigation and Litigation lawyers, Business and Commercial law lawyers, Criminal Defense lawyers, Estate Planning attorneys, Wills and Trusts attorneys and Litigation lawyers that will assist you in achieving your goals.
Please visit our web pages containing our firm's overview to learn more about our firm's history, philosophy, and commitment to personal service.
Contact Goldstein & Scopellite, PC
If you would like to speak with an experienced, reliable, and effective lawyer regarding your legal representation, please contact Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, in Dallas, Texas. We may be reached at 214-326-0114 or you may also contact us by e-mail. Thank you.